Share, Co-create, Disrupt: An Immersion into the Collaborative Economy
October 2nd, 2013
10am - 1:30pm
Location: Hudson Terrace, 621 West 46th Street, New York, NY 10036
Now a multi-billion dollar industry, the Collaborative (or Sharing) Economy has shifted the nature of commerce. There is now more value in "access" versus "ownership," and "keeping power" is trumping "buying power." New business models are emerging, and a new value proposition is taking root. As a result marketing is being disrupted as products, services and marketing relationships are challenged by collaborative start-up's.
Be a part of this "meeting of the minds," as Tribal Worldwide and sparks & honey, along with leading industry thinkers, explore multiple perspectives regarding the impact of the Collaborative Economy on the future of business, marketing and branding.
What does this mean for your business and how you can leverage the collaborative economy in 2014 and beyond?
Brought to you by Tribal Worldwide and sparks & honey the Collaborative Economy Summit will take an in-depth look at answering this question and others, including:
- How are global brands responding to the Collaborative Economy and measuring value?
- Who are the collaborative disruptors, and what are the key insights around the sharing consumer?
- What are the social implications and the real-world impact of this long-term reality?
- What implications exist for big brands and what are the opportunities to capitalize on in this growing space?
- Why the measures of "value" are different in a Collaborative Economy?
Who should attend?
CEOs, CMOs, CSOs, CTOs, brand managers, business owners, innovation leaders, investors and those interested in consumer insights and consumer behavior.